Authentic, modern and all but ordinary
The “gädi” (an authentic Swiss cottage) is a part of the village in the same way the Matterhorn is a part of Zermatt. Right in the centre of the village, we transformed two former barns into the charismatic SchlossCottage. Here, up to four persons will find everything they need to ensure the greatest amount of freedom and independence for an easygoing Swiss vacation.
The charismatic wooden balconies invite the laidback Zermatt flair along with plenty of natural light in. The modern three and a half room residence stretches over three floors and is sectioned into two bedrooms with baths, a kitchen, a living room area with fireplace and a small feelgood space with a mini home cinema that comes with Netflix and PlayStation as well as the Cottage wellness area with a private sauna.
Furthermore, staying at the SchlossCottage also includes free access to the first CBD Spa in Switzerland and full concierge service at SchlossHotel Zermatt.
- Spacious living room with ambient fireplace and mini-balcony
- Kitchen corner and dining room
- Two bedrooms each with an adjoining bathroom
- Bath / WC with bathtub / shower Bathrobe and slippers
- Toiletries and hairdryer
- Laundry room
- Smart TV, mini home cinema with Netflix access, PlayStation and popcorn machine
- Free Wifi
- Direct dial telephone
- Bluetooth speakers and iPod docking station
- Baby bed on request